As legal cannabis markets dotted throughout the country know all too well, regulating a federally illegal industry takes vigilance and flexibility. Which is why Colorado’s Marijuana Enforcement Division (MED) updates the state’s laws annually. The rules are decided both by House bills that pass each year and by the MED’s rulemaking process. According the MED […]
Tag Archives | lead
Millions of years ago, organic materials piled up to become part of the earth’s crust and topsoil. Some of those materials became coal and oil. But others became rare materials known as humic and fulvic acid, which today you can use to supercharge your high-value plants! The humic acid story starts eons ago in bogs, […]
What should Michigan marijuana growers and marijuana growers in other states know about the Flint water crisis? Advanced Nutrients hydroponics manufacturer founder Michael Straumietis recalls that during his visit to a High Times Cannabis Cup in Michigan, he talked to growers who were having water problems. “Fortunately, they were using our pH Perfect base nutrients. […]
- This Session Is Over: What AG Sessions’ Ousting Means For The Cannabis Community
- The Truth About Veterans And Medical Marijuana
- Mexican Supreme Court Declares Cannabis Prohibition Unconstitutional: Is Legalization On The Horizon?
- A Tale Of Two Mikeys: Cannabis Kingpin BigMike Making Waves In LA With Mike Tyson
- Will Thailand Become The First Nation In Asia To Legalize Cannabis?
- Midterm Elections 2018: Weed Proves A Whopping Winner
- In Austria, The Hills Are Alive — With The Sound Of Marijuana Regulation Rollback
- The Therapeutic Benefits Of Cannabis In Overcoming Clinical Endocannabinoid Deficiency