Marijuana pests are one of the main reasons we experience indoor grow room and outdoor marijuana disasters. Many growers experience the heartbreak of seeing spider mite tents, sucking aphids, fungus gnats, whiteflies budworms, and many other meanies plaguing our beautiful cannabis plants. And too many marijuana growers resort to Malathion, AVID or other poisons when […]
Tag Archives | ladybugs
When you’re growing marijuana outdoors or indoors, you can plant inexpensive companion plants with them—plants that repel spider mites, aphids, thrips, budworms, and other marijuana pests. As an added benefit, many of these plants are edible and medicinal! Let’s look at the plants you can plant outdoors around your outdoor marijuana plants, around the outside […]
If your marijuana plants’ leaves are curling up, showing signs of nutrients problems or drought, or plants are growing slowly and seem sick, the cause could be a very tough little pest called “scales,” or mealybugs. They show up on the main stalk and side branches, looking kind of like little warts or bumps. Even […]
- Rare Breeds: Growing Unique Connoisseur Cannabis Strains That No One Else Has
- Canada’s Senate Passes Legislation For Recreational Cannabis
- Mystery, Miracle Or Magic: Are Your Cannabis Plants Intuitive?
- ‘Mary Janes: The Women Of Weed’ Isn’t Just Another Stoner Film
- Garage Grow Or Basement Buds? What’s The Best Place For Indoor Cannabis Cultivation?
- Organizations Fighting To End The War On Weed And Racial Inequality In The Cannabis Community
- Cannabis Producers Who Leave The Smallest Carbon Footprint Will Make The Biggest Splash
- Weed Influencers Talk Marketing Your Marijuana And What Type Of Pot They Prefer