What is mycelium? You’ve likely experienced the wonder of stumbling across some gorgeous fungi while out in the natural world. Whether it be a cartoonish amanita muscaria sprouting out of grass or wood chips, or a cluster of delicious oyster mushrooms formed on the side of a down log, the thrill at finding such unique […]
Tag Archives | Kelp
As I write this article, the summer sun is beating down directly above my head and I’m visiting my friend’s outdoor cannabis grow op. It’s noon, and the blazing heat, humidity, ultraviolet radiation and calendar clue me in that the longest day of the year has arrived. Summer solstice (i.e., the onset of summer) in […]
Summer is just beginning in the Northern Hemisphere and the mercury is already rising. If you’re currently growing traditional photoperiod cannabis strains outdoors, your crop should already be at least two to three feet tall, with plants properly established in their grow space. Seeing as it’s the tail end of June, it’s now too late […]
- Want Your Cannabis Farm To Be Ecologically Beneficial? Try Regenerative Agriculture
- Oregon’s Cannabis Excess: What Are They Going To Do With All That Extra Stash?
- Growing Medical Marijuana As A Treatment For Parkinson’s Disease
- Scents & Sensibility: 10 Tricks For Cultivating Maximum Terpene Concentration In Your Cannabis
- Room Raider: Learn From One Unlucky Cannabis Grower How To Avoid A Police Raid
- Clean And Green: A Cannabis Grower’s Guide To Grow-Room Sanitation
- Patent Zero: If Big Business Continues To Pursue Cannabis Patents, What Will Happen To Small-Scale Growers And Breeders?
- Rick Scott Is Doing Everything He Can To Prevent Florida Patients From Smoking Medical Marijuana