Consuming cannabis to beat depression and anxiety is one of the most common uses of the plant. As a marijuana grower who has lived with depression throughout my adult life, I’ve spent years growing, breeding, evaluating and cataloguing cannabis strains for use as my own personal antidepressant stash. These varieties are tested strains that live […]
Tag Archives | Kandy Kush
John and Ines Meijers are known in the Netherlands as “the model weed growers.” Their unique battle to force a breakthrough in the debate about regulated cannabis production has nearly bankrupted the couple. But they are not about to give up hope, telling Big Buds in an exclusive interview, “We have no regrets, we did […]
Kutia is a traditional festive season wheat-berry pudding popular across Eastern Europe, particularly in the Ukraine, Belarus, Russia and Poland. It’s a Lenten dish, which means no eggs or dairy products are used in its ingredients. In the Ukraine, kutia is a prepared food that’s incorporated into various Christmas Eve rituals performed throughout the night, […]
- Corona Beer Maker Goes In Big On Cannabis, With Another $4 Billion Investment In Canopy Growth
- Keep Cannabis Green: What To Do With Your Weed Wastewater So It Won’t Wound The World
- This Oregon Association Is Empowering Women To Become Successful Ganjapreneurs In Their Own Right
- A Roundhouse Kick To Roundup: Cannabis Community Backs Groundskeeper Who Took On Scotts And Won
- Is Medical Marijuana The Cure Bell’s Palsy Patients Have Been Waiting For?
- As The World Burns: What It’s Like Growing Cannabis During The Climate Crisis
- On The Streets Of Philadelphia, You’ll Be Less Likely To Get Busted For Weed
- Just Say Meh: What Happens When A Grower Goes To Marijuana Anonymous?