On Thursday, June 7, United States senators Elizabeth Warren — a Democrat from Massachusetts — and Cory Gardner — a Republican from Colorado — announced the Strengthening the Tenth Amendment Through Entrusting States (STATES) Act. This is the first ever bipartisan legislation in Congress to protect states legalizing cannabis. A companion bill in the House […]
Tag Archives | Kamala Harris
As more markets enter the cannabis industry, the social inequalities that exist in the United States workforce are likely to roll over into this new field. Indeed, the burgeoning industry is not immune to the domination of rich white men. It’s not immune to excluding people of color, especially women. But it doesn’t have to […]
When Donald Trump nominated Jeff Sessions to be attorney general in 2017, a shockwave of panic rippled through the newly minted legalized cannabis industry. Appointing the most anti-cannabis politician on Capitol Hill to the top law enforcement position in the country seemed to be a clear message to cannabis reform advocates and investors: Prepare to […]
- Rare Breeds: Growing Unique Connoisseur Cannabis Strains That No One Else Has
- Canada’s Senate Passes Legislation For Recreational Cannabis
- Mystery, Miracle Or Magic: Are Your Cannabis Plants Intuitive?
- ‘Mary Janes: The Women Of Weed’ Isn’t Just Another Stoner Film
- Garage Grow Or Basement Buds? What’s The Best Place For Indoor Cannabis Cultivation?
- Organizations Fighting To End The War On Weed And Racial Inequality In The Cannabis Community
- Cannabis Producers Who Leave The Smallest Carbon Footprint Will Make The Biggest Splash
- Weed Influencers Talk Marketing Your Marijuana And What Type Of Pot They Prefer