While drug laws in the United States have gradually become more lenient, regulations in Southeast Asia remain on the opposite end of the spectrum. The death penalty has long been meted out for drug-related crimes in several countries on the Asian continent, including Indonesia, the Philippines and Malaysia. However, the government of Thailand is contemplating […]
Tag Archives | K. Shanmugam
- This Session Is Over: What AG Sessions’ Ousting Means For The Cannabis Community
- The Truth About Veterans And Medical Marijuana
- Mexican Supreme Court Declares Cannabis Prohibition Unconstitutional: Is Legalization On The Horizon?
- A Tale Of Two Mikeys: Cannabis Kingpin BigMike Making Waves In LA With Mike Tyson
- Will Thailand Become The First Nation In Asia To Legalize Cannabis?
- Midterm Elections 2018: Weed Proves A Whopping Winner
- In Austria, The Hills Are Alive — With The Sound Of Marijuana Regulation Rollback
- The Therapeutic Benefits Of Cannabis In Overcoming Clinical Endocannabinoid Deficiency