In June, 2017, Florida governor Rick Scott signed into law legislation created by state lawmakers to implement the state’s Amendment 2 medical marijuana amendment, passed by voters in November, 2016. The Florida legislature had slow-walked passage of the necessary implementing legislation. The new legislation was written at the last minute during a “special session.” Now, […]
Tag Archives | John Morgan
Florida’s medical marijuana Amendment 2 has passed and Floridians now have the legal right to chase doctors and go through a lot of bureaucracy so they can buy inferior marijuana at high prices. Amendment 2 isn’t Prop. 215 or authentic marijuana legalization. It’s not even close. It doesn’t allow you to grow your own marijuana. The new […]
A high-ranking DEA official recently described medical marijuana as a “joke.” It’s no joke for me or the tens of thousands of people who’ve found marijuana to be their best medicine. You can read my series of articles explaining how cannabis and therapy helped me overcome PTSD. Today’s article contains testimonials we’ve received from people who […]
- Canada’s Senate Passes Legislation For Recreational Cannabis
- Mystery, Miracle Or Magic: Are Your Cannabis Plants Intuitive?
- ‘Mary Janes: The Women Of Weed’ Isn’t Just Another Stoner Film
- Garage Grow Or Basement Buds? What’s The Best Place For Indoor Cannabis Cultivation?
- Organizations Fighting To End The War On Weed And Racial Inequality In The Cannabis Community
- Cannabis Producers Who Leave The Smallest Carbon Footprint Will Make The Biggest Splash
- Weed Influencers Talk Marketing Your Marijuana And What Type Of Pot They Prefer
- Cryptocurrency PotCoin Sponsors Dennis Rodman At Trump, Kim Jong Un Peace Summit In Singapore