Maggie Ramirez loves cannabis. For more than 12 years, the Northern California native has completely surrounded herself with her favorite plant. Working in the medical marijuana industry for most of her adult life, she’s worn a lot of hats — farmer, trimmer, broker, buyer — and for the past few years has been employed as […]
Tag Archives | John Chiang
Licensed operators within the cannabis space are well aware that the inability of pot professionals to gain access to traditional banking services is one of the bigger problems facing our industry. Across the country, cannabusinesses are being forced to deal strictly in cash, which opens them up to a wealth of risks, including theft, violence, […]
- This Oregon Association Is Empowering Women To Become Successful Ganjapreneurs In Their Own Right
- A Roundhouse Kick To Roundup: Cannabis Community Backs Groundskeeper Who Took On Scotts And Won
- Is Medical Marijuana The Cure Bell’s Palsy Patients Have Been Waiting For?
- As The World Burns: What It’s Like Growing Cannabis During The Climate Crisis
- On The Streets Of Philadelphia, You’ll Be Less Likely To Get Busted For Weed
- Just Say Meh: What Happens When A Grower Goes To Marijuana Anonymous?
- Beers And Buds: Will Brewers Get The Crossfade Right?
- Fear And Self-Loathing: Growing Cannabis Strains That Have Antidepressant Effects