Surrounded by the growing fever pitch of global conglomerate interest coming from so many other industries, the stakes continue to mount for anything and everything that touches cannabis. Indeed, the cannabis industry continues to punch through full legalization while facing so many obstacles, including corporate intrusion from big-money sectors eager to strike it rich in […]
Tag Archives | Jamaica
Whether it’s for business or pleasure, people who travel for cannabis still need a place to stay once they get there. Finding appropriate lodging in newly emerging legal cannabis markets is decidedly unfamiliar, unregulated territory. Though the taxation and sales of cannabis and infused products may be years old in some states, the Schedule I […]
Traditional African peanut stew, or groundnut stew, is a hearty soup made from peanuts and local indigenous ingredients. This flavorful dish can vary in consistency of the broth, from thick and creamy to a thin quality, depending on what part of the African continent it originates from. It can contain fish, beef, chicken, lamb or […]
When cold weather comes and you want sunshine, beaches, and marijuana, think of Jamaica, read this article and watch the videos, then book your flight! Land of Bob Marley, with powerful outdoor weed selling for $100 or less per ounce, marijuana lovers flock to Jamaica to get ganja fun in the sun. When you want […]
In our three previous articles on marijuana and pregnancy, we heard from expert cannabis researcher Dr. Melanie Dreher. She discovered that Jamaican women who combine marijuana and pregnancy create better outcomes for themselves and their children. Our articles show that marijuana and pregnancy go well together because marijuana is a safe, natural medicine that helps […]
In the first article in this series on marijuana and pregnancy (read here), I noted that cannabis has long been used by women to deal with the reproductive burden Nature has put on us. Marijuana and pregnancy go together well, because marijuana’s medical effects match the needs of many pregnant women, and women who have […]
As a woman and a marijuana grower, I’m a victim of several cruel forms of prohibition and oppression. First of all, until I’m age 18, my body is considered to be like marijuana—a controlled substance. Before I was 18, if I was involved with a guy sexually, that guy was guilty of a crime. For […]
- Simply Silica: How Adding Silica To Your Grow Op Will Help You Cultivate Bigger, Better Buds
- La Vita Alta: What’s Happening With The Changing Face Of Cannabis In Italy?
- The Nitty-Gritty Of Why You Should Add Dissolved Oxygen To Water In Hydroponic And Peat-Based Cannabis Growing
- Hard Candy: What’s Happening With Washington’s Impending Ban On Weed-Infused Sweet Treats?
- Bucks Fizz: Marijuana Money Entices Coca-Cola And Pepsi
- Light Club: LED Grow Lights Now Outshining HID Grow Lights For Cannabis Growers
- Colombian Gold: Forget Canada, Could The Next Global Cannabis Leader Be Colombia?
- Get The Sleep Of Your Dreams With These Tried And Tested Nightly Cannabis Routines