Growing cannabis outdoors, and not safely hidden away in pristine grow room, is like being a commander in a war zone. Outside, you must defend your plants and grow site from potential attackers. Some of these attackers are humans. Others are animals. Some are diseases, some are molds and fungi. You’re also battling ambient conditions. […]
Tag Archives | Jack the Ripper
As a cannabis cultivator and consumer who’s spent much of his weed career procuring and breeding strains devoid of cannabidiol and cannabinol (better known respectively as CBD and CBN) while increasing percentages of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), I’ve long resisted the growing hype surrounding CBD medical marijuana strains. Until about seven years ago, when the medical benefits […]
Shortbread cookies originated in Scotland during the 1700s and are a sweet and simple biscuit made from sugar, butter and flour. These beloved and buttery cookies developed from a medieval biscuit bread that was twice baked and garnished with spices and sugar. Over time, the recipe refined itself and resembled more of what we now […]
Award-winning marijuana seed company Subcool TGA — whose namesake founder Subcool received the High Times Lifetime Achievement Award in 2017 — has given us an exclusive sneak peek at the debut of his two new marijuana strains. Cannabis industry insiders and serious growers credit Subcool TGA with having the largest, most diverse marijuana seeds menu, […]
Maybe you know this unpleasant feeling—you inhale a Sativa-dominant marijuana strain and your mind starts racing. Instead of feeling chill, your mind spins into anxiety and worry. Things that didn’t seem so bad before you got high now look like potential disasters. Little worries turn into big ones. Your thoughts race, but you can’t turn […]
Subcool, the head breeder for TGA Seeds is one of only a handful of individuals who made it their life’s work to create reliable, powerful, unique marijuana strains. I just finished growing a Subcool marijuana strain, so I get why his TGA seed company genetics are so popular. The lemony-pineapple scent and flavor of his […]
When Weed Nerd and marijuana seed creators Subcool and MzJill got together with California’s premier ganja hip-hop rap musicians, they created a one of a kind musical marijuana project. Titled “TGA’s 10 Pack of Mendo Dope,” and featuring 11 new songs, it’s the first CD to drop songs about professionally growing specific strains of marijuana. […]
- Hard Candy: What’s Happening With Washington’s Impending Ban On Weed-Infused Sweet Treats?
- Bucks Fizz: Marijuana Money Entices Coca-Cola And Pepsi
- Light Club: LED Grow Lights Now Outshining HID Grow Lights For Cannabis Growers
- Colombian Gold: Forget Canada, Could The Next Global Cannabis Leader Be Colombia?
- Get The Sleep Of Your Dreams With These Tried And Tested Nightly Cannabis Routines
- Canadian Marijuana Legalization: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly
- Mixed Greens: How To Grow More Than One Cannabis Strain At The Same Time
- The End Of An Era? Dutch Coffee Shop In Operation Since The ’70s May Be Shuttered Forever