This is the second part of our two-part series about your body’s endocannabinoid system, the complex regulatory mechanism that interacts between the nervous and endocrine systems. The endocannabinoid system is a major component of your body’s life-sustaining processes that maintain your physical and psychological health — and cannabis directly affects it; the endocannabinoid system makes […]
Tag Archives | irritable bowel syndrome
If you love cannabis because you feel bad unless you consume it, then you could be suffering with a little-known medical syndrome called clinical endocannabinoid deficiency (CECD), which may be impacting your health and happiness. To fully understand how CECD could be affecting your life, you must first understand how your body works. Your body […]
The mainstream media, plus some cannabis advocates and lobbying organizations, describe “legalization” as any law allowing medical marijuana consumption, no matter how restrictive and poorly implemented that law is. In the US, there are 29 states plus the District of Columbia that have some version of legalized medical cannabis laws enacted, including nine states (along […]
New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy recently announced a major expansion to the state’s Medical Marijuana Program. According to NBC Philadelphia, the governor recently held a press conference to announce the expansion, which includes lowering fees for patients and caregivers, adding five more qualifying conditions, and introducing new legislation to increase monthly product limits for individual […]
- From Doom To Bloom: How Medical Marijuana Helped One Girl Overcome Her Grand Mal Seizures
- This Session Is Over: What AG Sessions’ Ousting Means For The Cannabis Community
- The Truth About Veterans And Medical Marijuana
- Mexican Supreme Court Declares Cannabis Prohibition Unconstitutional: Is Legalization On The Horizon?
- A Tale Of Two Mikeys: Cannabis Kingpin BigMike Making Waves In LA With Mike Tyson
- Will Thailand Become The First Nation In Asia To Legalize Cannabis?
- Midterm Elections 2018: Weed Proves A Whopping Winner
- In Austria, The Hills Are Alive — With The Sound Of Marijuana Regulation Rollback