The mainstream media, plus some cannabis advocates and lobbying organizations, describe “legalization” as any law allowing medical marijuana consumption, no matter how restrictive and poorly implemented that law is. In the US, there are 29 states plus the District of Columbia that have some version of legalized medical cannabis laws enacted, including nine states (along […]
Tag Archives | irritable bowel syndrome
New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy recently announced a major expansion to the state’s Medical Marijuana Program. According to NBC Philadelphia, the governor recently held a press conference to announce the expansion, which includes lowering fees for patients and caregivers, adding five more qualifying conditions, and introducing new legislation to increase monthly product limits for individual […]
- Want Your Cannabis Farm To Be Ecologically Beneficial? Try Regenerative Agriculture
- Oregon’s Cannabis Excess: What Are They Going To Do With All That Extra Stash?
- Growing Medical Marijuana As A Treatment For Parkinson’s Disease
- Scents & Sensibility: 10 Tricks For Cultivating Maximum Terpene Concentration In Your Cannabis
- Room Raider: Learn From One Unlucky Cannabis Grower How To Avoid A Police Raid
- Clean And Green: A Cannabis Grower’s Guide To Grow-Room Sanitation
- Patent Zero: If Big Business Continues To Pursue Cannabis Patents, What Will Happen To Small-Scale Growers And Breeders?
- Rick Scott Is Doing Everything He Can To Prevent Florida Patients From Smoking Medical Marijuana