Coco coir is a popular root-zone media for cannabis cultivation that, if not correctly applied, can cause problems for your crop, including harming growth rate, potency, yield — and your bank balance. But if you master the following coco coir facts and hints, you’ll be well on your way to growing high yielding, potent plants […]
Tag Archives | iron
Millions of years ago, organic materials piled up to become part of the earth’s crust and topsoil. Some of those materials became coal and oil. But others became rare materials known as humic and fulvic acid, which today you can use to supercharge your high-value plants! The humic acid story starts eons ago in bogs, […]
Your marijuana plants need 18 essential nutrient elements or they won’t thrive, let alone survive. Through their roots they intake oxygen and water, and carbon dioxide from the air. Your cannabis also needs light energy that provides the intensity and appropriate wavelengths to grow big and healthy. However, there are 14 lesser-known fertilizer elements your […]
- Rare Breeds: Growing Unique Connoisseur Cannabis Strains That No One Else Has
- Canada’s Senate Passes Legislation For Recreational Cannabis
- Mystery, Miracle Or Magic: Are Your Cannabis Plants Intuitive?
- ‘Mary Janes: The Women Of Weed’ Isn’t Just Another Stoner Film
- Garage Grow Or Basement Buds? What’s The Best Place For Indoor Cannabis Cultivation?
- Organizations Fighting To End The War On Weed And Racial Inequality In The Cannabis Community
- Cannabis Producers Who Leave The Smallest Carbon Footprint Will Make The Biggest Splash
- Weed Influencers Talk Marketing Your Marijuana And What Type Of Pot They Prefer