When you’re living with an unexpected case of facial paralysis — one that is accompanied by exhausting tremors, compromised sight and speech, and heightened anxiety — it’s understandable that there is a desire for a magical cure. So, imagine the moment you actually find that cure. Almost 10 years after being diagnosed with Bell’s palsy, […]
Tag Archives | inflammation
We all know to keep our kids away from cannabis — but what about our feline friends? Cats are hunters. They are cuddlers. Some of us consider them our fuzzy children. Cats are many things to many people and ours have always been considered esteemed members of the family. This happened to be a really […]
She is a former US Air Force veteran, police officer and college professor. But now Burnetta “Bee” Thomas is set to be crowned the new queen of the cannabis industry and potentially the first African-American woman to make a multimillion-dollar fortune from her marijuana-based business. Hailing from Wisconsin, Thomas built cannabidiol (CBD) business Hemplogica from […]
As a cannabis cultivator and consumer who’s spent much of his weed career procuring and breeding strains devoid of cannabidiol and cannabinol (better known respectively as CBD and CBN) while increasing percentages of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), I’ve long resisted the growing hype surrounding CBD medical marijuana strains. Until about seven years ago, when the medical benefits […]
We all know about the beloved active chemical compound tetrahydrocannabinol, more commonly known as THC. It’s an amazing painkiller and appetite stimulant that can encourage a feeling of calm in those who partake. It can also give you a sense of euphoria, sedation and drowsiness in the form of that familiar psychoactive high. However, cannabis […]
The Denver Broncos and the Carolina Panthers will soon face off in Super Bowl 50. And you can bet that many players on both teams use marijuana. As you’ll see later in this article, NFL players are a good business opportunity for marijuana growers. Why do NFL football players use marijuana? Other than using marijuana […]
- This Oregon Association Is Empowering Women To Become Successful Ganjapreneurs In Their Own Right
- A Roundhouse Kick To Roundup: Cannabis Community Backs Groundskeeper Who Took On Scotts And Won
- Is Medical Marijuana The Cure Bell’s Palsy Patients Have Been Waiting For?
- As The World Burns: What It’s Like Growing Cannabis During The Climate Crisis
- On The Streets Of Philadelphia, You’ll Be Less Likely To Get Busted For Weed
- Just Say Meh: What Happens When A Grower Goes To Marijuana Anonymous?
- Beers And Buds: Will Brewers Get The Crossfade Right?
- Fear And Self-Loathing: Growing Cannabis Strains That Have Antidepressant Effects