Latin America has been hit hard by the war on drugs, especially our neighbor to the south, Mexico. Yet Mexico has been taking steps regarding medical cannabis, having passed its first medical marijuana bill in June, 2017, with the expectation that the nation’s regulations will pass any day now. Progress began to take shape in […]
Tag Archives | industrial hemp
CBD CBD CBD! When you hear about “medical marijuana legalization,” you’re often hearing about legalizing only CBD, otherwise known as cannabidiol. CBD is one of the Big Three cannabinoids. The other two are THC and CBN—tetrahydrocannabinol and cannabinol. THC, CBD, and CBN are medically important, and so are terpenoids and flavonoids, which are other compounds […]
My marijuana-growing friends in North Carolina have a lot of courage, because North Carolina is a drug war state without even a hint of marijuana legalization. The only exception is a recent North Carolina law that allows CBD (cannabidiol) to be extracted from industrial hemp and provided to a tiny number of patients who are […]
I grow premium marijuana indoors and outdoors. In my refrigerator, stainless steel containers filled with Platinum Kush, Jack Herer, and Super Silver Haze share shelf space with nutritious, delicious hulled hemp seeds, and food-grade hemp oil. Hemp seeds are the most efficient source of essential proteins and fatty acids. You could live a long time eating […]
- Sea Of Love: Dive Into These Strains For A Thriving Sea Of Green
- From Taxation To Overzealous Cops, How Will Black Market Growers Survive Legalization?
- Sessions’ Obsession With Regression On Possession
- Clone Wars
- The Good Germin’: How To Germinate Old Weed Seeds And Bring Them Back To Life
- Vermont Becomes First Grow-Friendly State To Legalize Cannabis Via State Legislature
- Minority Report: How California’s Cannabis Industry Is Leading The Fight For Diversity
- Grow Better, Know Better: What Is Explosive Growth And How Do You Get It For Your Cannabis Grow Op?