Latin America has been hit hard by the war on drugs, especially our neighbor to the south, Mexico. Yet Mexico has been taking steps regarding medical cannabis, having passed its first medical marijuana bill in June, 2017, with the expectation that the nation’s regulations will pass any day now. Progress began to take shape in […]
Tag Archives | import
The South American nation of Peru recently legalized medical cannabis, making it the sixth Latin American country to do so. The Congress of the Republic of Peru passed the bill October 20 with an overwhelming majority (68–5; three abstained), although many supporters feared the conservative legislatures would kill the measure. President Pedro Pablo Kuczynski signed […]
- Rare Breeds: Growing Unique Connoisseur Cannabis Strains That No One Else Has
- Canada’s Senate Passes Legislation For Recreational Cannabis
- Mystery, Miracle Or Magic: Are Your Cannabis Plants Intuitive?
- ‘Mary Janes: The Women Of Weed’ Isn’t Just Another Stoner Film
- Garage Grow Or Basement Buds? What’s The Best Place For Indoor Cannabis Cultivation?
- Organizations Fighting To End The War On Weed And Racial Inequality In The Cannabis Community
- Cannabis Producers Who Leave The Smallest Carbon Footprint Will Make The Biggest Splash
- Weed Influencers Talk Marketing Your Marijuana And What Type Of Pot They Prefer