Marijuana DUI (driving under the influence) is a serious charge, and police are using sketchy roadside machines to bust people for marijuana DUI. Marijuana DUI laws are based on the false claim that mere presence of cannabinoids in your body is automatic proof of impaired driving. In their efforts to meet marijuana DUI quotas, police […]
Tag Archives | Impaired Driving
With marijuana legalization spreading throughout the country, the anti-marijuana people, and even some in the marijuana community, are worried about people being unsafe stoned drivers. A Washington state television news station set up a driving test for stoned drivers. The deal was, they get high, and are monitored by driving instructors and by police looking […]
- Keeping The Cannabis Industry SAIF: Oregon Insurance Paves The Way For Cannabusiness & Workers
- Traveling with Weed This Holiday Season? We Got You Covered
- Black Friday, Cyber Monday “Up There With 4/20” As Holiday Sales Boost Cannabis Industry.
- The Who’s Who You Don’t Know In Canada’s Cannabis Industry
- Swimming In The Sea Of Green: High-Density Marijuana Growing
- Social Media 101: If You Have A Cannabis Grow Op, Then It’s Time To Get Savvy With Online Marketing
- First Medical Cannabis Cultivation Licenses Awarded In Colombia: But What Does It Mean For Small-Scale Growers?
- Cannabis Gift Guide: The Best Ideas For The Weed Lover In Your Life