The medium you use in your cannabis root zone has a big impact on your cultivation workload and ultimate success as a grower. There’s plenty of confusion and misinformation about marijuana root-zone materials, so we’re going to clear that up by giving you just the facts. Soil Root Zone Medium Of all the choices of […]
Tag Archives | hydroponics systems
When you first think of growing marijuana, you’re faced with the choice of soil versus hydroponics, and if you choose hydroponics, you look at hydroponics marijuana systems. We’ve talked before about comparing soil cannabis growing with hydroponics growing. The term “hydroponics” describes gardens where cannabis plants grow in a solid media such as rockwool or […]
In our previous article about growing systems for marijuana growers, we mentioned that in soil growing the root zone has nutrients built in, but in hydroponics, the nutrients have to be added into the water and delivered via the water. That’s why hydroponics marijuana growing is also called “soilless” growing. We talked about the major division […]
In our ongoing series about how to grow pot, we briefly mentioned the many different ways to do it, including the variety of hydroponics systems. Now we’re taking a deeper look at hydroponics systems for marijuana growers. Hydroponics systems indoors give you TOTAL CONTROL over your marijuana plants, what they “eat,” and the conditions they […]
- Want Your Cannabis Farm To Be Ecologically Beneficial? Try Regenerative Agriculture
- Oregon’s Cannabis Excess: What Are They Going To Do With All That Extra Stash?
- Growing Medical Marijuana As A Treatment For Parkinson’s Disease
- Scents & Sensibility: 10 Tricks For Cultivating Maximum Terpene Concentration In Your Cannabis
- Room Raider: Learn From One Unlucky Cannabis Grower How To Avoid A Police Raid
- Clean And Green: A Cannabis Grower’s Guide To Grow-Room Sanitation
- Patent Zero: If Big Business Continues To Pursue Cannabis Patents, What Will Happen To Small-Scale Growers And Breeders?
- Rick Scott Is Doing Everything He Can To Prevent Florida Patients From Smoking Medical Marijuana