Hydroponics lighting is so vital for your marijuana plants, but there’s so much misinformation and confusing information. Even those of us who spend all our time studying hydroponics equipment have a hard time sorting all the claims and technology. One thing I like to do is talk to pros who sell hydroponics HID, digital ballasts, […]
Tag Archives | hydroponics nutrients
Maybe it’s happened to you…you’ve grown your marijuana crop with care, you’ve flushed it, cured it and dried it properly, and still those buds have a bad taste to them. It’s frustrating and you wonder what the hell happened. Well guess what? It could be bad water. Your hydroponics marijuana plants need water and lots […]
As a hydroponics marijuana grower, you need total control over how your plants absorb water, oxygen, and hydroponics nutrients. Fact is, what you choose as the environment for your cannabis plants’ roots is one of the main factors that determine whether you harvest lots of sticky bud, or not much. You have hydroponics root zone […]
Marijuana plants breathe what we exhale, and marijuana plants love CO2 because it fuels photosynthesis for faster growth and bigger yields. When you add CO2 to your marijuana hydroponics grow room, you greatly increase your return on investment. Ambient CO2 concentration is 300-400 parts per million (ppm), but be aware that many cities such as […]
- Sea Of Love: Dive Into These Strains For A Thriving Sea Of Green
- From Taxation To Overzealous Cops, How Will Black Market Growers Survive Legalization?
- Sessions’ Obsession With Regression On Possession
- Clone Wars
- The Good Germin’: How To Germinate Old Weed Seeds And Bring Them Back To Life
- Vermont Becomes First Grow-Friendly State To Legalize Cannabis Via State Legislature
- Minority Report: How California’s Cannabis Industry Is Leading The Fight For Diversity
- Grow Better, Know Better: What Is Explosive Growth And How Do You Get It For Your Cannabis Grow Op?