One of the most crucial aspects of any hydroponic grow operation is choosing the right nutrients for your cannabis crop. So, it’s no surprise that many cultivators are curious about which nutrient system and what ingredients work best for their grow. The biggest question growers ask themselves is whether they should learn to make their […]
Tag Archives | Hydroponic
Recent policy changes made to the lending practices of the US Small Business Administration (SBA) will now prevent legal cannabis companies from obtaining government-assisted loans — including, says the report, those involved in “marijuana-related activities.” While previous mandates against such government assistance have included ineligibility of direct cannabis businesses — that is, those that actually […]
Veronica Buisson says lately she gets a particular kind of phone call. The Bay Area property manager describes the general profile of the caller: “They’re a person willing to put down half to a full year of rent upfront — in cash — to lock down a lease.” She notes, the lump-sum cash payers are […]
What’s in a name? When it comes to the title of cannabis Master Grower, the answer is not instantly discernible. Its implication, clearly, is one who has mastered the art of growing cannabis. But what qualifies one as a master? Is it a level of formal education? A degree conferred from an institution of higher […]
Marijuana roots love hydroponics beneficial microbes. Beneficial microbes are strains of bacteria and fungi that exist in natural, healthy root zones. They provide many important services to marijuana roots. Without them, roots are less healthy, efficient, and useful. Beneficial microbes increase marijuana root size and root mass. They increase the rate of root growth so […]
Some marijuana growers claim organic marijuana makes better cannabis concentrates and extracts. The claim is that hydrponics “chemical” nutrients store in marijuana plants and can influence the taste and purity of buds, resin glands, and terpenoids. Before I started hanging out with people who make bubblehash and solvent marijuana product makers (butane honey oil, C02 extraction, […]
Indoor marijuana gardens are unnatural environments. There’s no sun, wind, rain, natural climate, weather, or other features that would be experienced by cannabis plants living outdoors. Ventilation and air movement are two of the most neglected and misunderstood factors of an indoor hydroponics grow room. The simple truth is if marijuana grow room air is stagnant […]
- Anti-Cannabis Crusaders Claim Marijuana Grow Ops Are Like Meth Labs. Say What Now?
- National Pleasure: Largest Study About Weed And Sex Is Coming
- In Colorado, Pot Is Prospering — Which Could Mean A Big Win For Affordable Housing
- Good Medicine: These CBD Medical Marijuana Strains Will Boost Your Grow — And Your Bank Balance
- Women And Weed: Madrone Stewart Tells Us Why Growers Don’t Have To Be Guys
- Marinol Vs. Marijuana: Are Synthetic Forms Of Cannabis More Effective At Pain Management Than The Real Thing?
- Pot Price Drop? What’s Behind The Varied Cost Of Your Weed?
- O Mother, Where Art Thou? Mothers Still Frequently Incarcerated For Nonviolent Cannabis-Related Crimes