Growing cannabis outdoors, and not safely hidden away in pristine grow room, is like being a commander in a war zone. Outside, you must defend your plants and grow site from potential attackers. Some of these attackers are humans. Others are animals. Some are diseases, some are molds and fungi. You’re also battling ambient conditions. […]
Tag Archives | Humboldt
It all starts with the plant. Sometimes it’s easy to forget that, if we get caught up in regulation, politics or the consumer aspects of cannabis. But it begins with farming — light, water, nutrients and a seed. In this quickly evolving industry, farming is where ideas and advancements begin. Cannabis farming techniques have been […]
When it comes to Northern California’s prolific outdoor marijuana grower community, September and October represent big payoff months. And legendary seed breeder Subcool of TGA Genetics has been touring legal cannabis gardens as they ripen. Subcool is fortunate to live near the southern edge of NorCal’s famed Emerald Triangle weed-growing region, which comprises Mendocino, Humboldt […]
- Simply Silica: How Adding Silica To Your Grow Op Will Help You Cultivate Bigger, Better Buds
- La Vita Alta: What’s Happening With The Changing Face Of Cannabis In Italy?
- The Nitty-Gritty Of Why You Should Add Dissolved Oxygen To Water In Hydroponic And Peat-Based Cannabis Growing
- Hard Candy: What’s Happening With Washington’s Impending Ban On Weed-Infused Sweet Treats?
- Bucks Fizz: Marijuana Money Entices Coca-Cola And Pepsi
- Light Club: LED Grow Lights Now Outshining HID Grow Lights For Cannabis Growers
- Colombian Gold: Forget Canada, Could The Next Global Cannabis Leader Be Colombia?
- Get The Sleep Of Your Dreams With These Tried And Tested Nightly Cannabis Routines