As a marijuana grower and marijuana journalist, I frequently visit grow shops to study the hydroponics nutrients products they sell. While it’s true that almost any fertilizer will provide enough nutrition so marijuana plants can complete their life cycle, it’s also true that marijuana plants grow the fastest and produce the heaviest harvests, with the […]
Tag Archives | Humboldt Nutrients
Marijuana plants eat various things so they can produce the buds you love. Your crop consumes photons (light) and carbon dioxide (CO2) through its leaves. Plants consume oxygen, hydrogen and water through their roots. Cannabis also consumes 12 essential fertilizer elements through its roots, which is why the quality and configuration of hydroponics nutrients, soil, […]
Go into your hydroponics store and you see shelf after shelf of bloom boosters… BioBud. Crystal Burst. Top Booster. Tiger Bloom. Bloombastic. Kool Bloom. Ginormous. Hydroplex Maximizer. General Hydroponics. Humboldt Nutrients. Fox Farm. Botanicare. Emerald Harvest. Blah blah blah. How do you know which bloom boosters to use? First of all, almost all bloom boosters […]
- Rare Breeds: Growing Unique Connoisseur Cannabis Strains That No One Else Has
- Canada’s Senate Passes Legislation For Recreational Cannabis
- Mystery, Miracle Or Magic: Are Your Cannabis Plants Intuitive?
- ‘Mary Janes: The Women Of Weed’ Isn’t Just Another Stoner Film
- Garage Grow Or Basement Buds? What’s The Best Place For Indoor Cannabis Cultivation?
- Organizations Fighting To End The War On Weed And Racial Inequality In The Cannabis Community
- Cannabis Producers Who Leave The Smallest Carbon Footprint Will Make The Biggest Splash
- Weed Influencers Talk Marketing Your Marijuana And What Type Of Pot They Prefer