As a beginner grower learning how to grow marijuana, I had no specific tactics for the correct way to do harvest timing. I guess I believed I’d magically know when the buds were ready for harvest. Then I would just cut the branches and hang them up somewhere for a few days, pinching a bud […]
Tag Archives | how to grow marijuana
Our marijuana growing community argues about whether to grow marijuana organically or “naturally,” versus growing marijuana using hydroponics nutrients. The core of the argument is whether synthetic hydroponics nutrients, and the soilless method itself, are equal to, better than, or inferior to growing organic marijuana in soil using natural or organic ingredients and no synthetics. […]
After growing and harvesting your marijuana plants, you have two more important steps before your buds are ready to smoke or process: drying and curing. In about 50% of the cannabis grow ops I’ve seen, growers aren’t drying and curing marijuana the right way. Before we talk about drying and curing, consider the selective harvesting […]
One of the most challenging things for marijuana growers is what to do when pests or diseases attack your crop. And of those many attackers, powdery mildew is one that can drive you crazy because it keeps coming back after you think you beat it. Powdery mildew is actually a fungi. It travels via spores […]
When you look at the details on how to grow marijuana, you can get mighty confused about what your marijuana roots should grow in. Obviously they have to grow in a container, because they need to be in the dark, they need to be kept moist, they need to be fed, they need oxygen. But […]
- La Vita Alta: What’s Happening With The Changing Face Of Cannabis In Italy?
- The Nitty-Gritty Of Why You Should Add Dissolved Oxygen To Water In Hydroponic And Peat-Based Cannabis Growing
- Hard Candy: What’s Happening With Washington’s Impending Ban On Weed-Infused Sweet Treats?
- Bucks Fizz: Marijuana Money Entices Coca-Cola And Pepsi
- Light Club: LED Grow Lights Now Outshining HID Grow Lights For Cannabis Growers
- Colombian Gold: Forget Canada, Could The Next Global Cannabis Leader Be Colombia?
- Get The Sleep Of Your Dreams With These Tried And Tested Nightly Cannabis Routines
- Canadian Marijuana Legalization: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly