If you enjoy even the slightest amount of weed on occasion, it might be wise to think twice about where and when you choose to drive a vehicle in North America. Even if you haven’t toked for many hours or even days, there’s a chance you could be drawn into a Kafkaesque legal web due […]
Tag Archives | Hound Labs
Spurred on by fearful public officials and law enforcement, two private companies are pushing to create a legally enforceable cannabis sobriety test designed to not only deter individuals from smoking and driving, but one that could also lead to very lucrative government contracts. Oakland, California-based Hound Labs and its Canadian competitor Cannabix Technologies lead the […]
Talk about a conflict of interest and a bad idea all wrapped up into yet another attack on the marijuana community… California-based Dr. Mike Lynn, M.D. is an emergency room doctor, police officer, SWAT team member, venture capitalist, and inventor of an expensive new marijuana breathalyzer device that allegedly detects THC recently ingested via inhalation […]
- This Oregon Association Is Empowering Women To Become Successful Ganjapreneurs In Their Own Right
- A Roundhouse Kick To Roundup: Cannabis Community Backs Groundskeeper Who Took On Scotts And Won
- Is Medical Marijuana The Cure Bell’s Palsy Patients Have Been Waiting For?
- As The World Burns: What It’s Like Growing Cannabis During The Climate Crisis
- On The Streets Of Philadelphia, You’ll Be Less Likely To Get Busted For Weed
- Just Say Meh: What Happens When A Grower Goes To Marijuana Anonymous?
- Beers And Buds: Will Brewers Get The Crossfade Right?
- Fear And Self-Loathing: Growing Cannabis Strains That Have Antidepressant Effects