There are currently as many as 1,500 known cultivated varieties of cannabis, with some reports suggesting that figure is closer to 10,000. And who knows how many more there are to discover, particularly among the ruderalis that grows native to parts of Asia, Central Europe and Russia? Too many to dig through for the home […]
Tag Archives | home grower
Whenever I conduct accounting for my cannabis business and see my dire financial straits written down on paper, I can easily be discouraged, often entertaining the thought of changing careers altogether. My average yearly profits from growing cannabis hover around $29,000. After I take care of such necessities as my house payment, property taxes, car […]
Although the number of indoor cannabis grow operations raided by Dutch police has decreased four years in a row, electricity companies claim that the actual number of grow ops has remained the same. So, what is really going on in the Netherlands? The cannabis policy in the Dutch nation contains more than one paradox — […]
I’ll admit it: For years, I’ve harbored a personal bias against any sativa strain. In fact, I used to even go so far as recoiling from sativa-dominant hybrids altogether, that’s how far my perceived disdain went. However, once I started growing cannabis on my own and expanding my knowledge of what “indica” and “sativa” really […]
The Green Mountain State is about to get a whole lot greener. Vermont has become the first state to legalize cannabis through the state legislature rather than citizen referendum on an election ballot. On January 10, Vermont legislature approved a bill to legalize recreational cannabis, making it the third New England state and overall ninth […]
The holidays are right around the corner — but what to get your favorite cannabis connoisseur? Have no fear, we’re here to help! From your mom who loves to cook with cannabutter or infused oil, to your neighbor who’s just starting to come into their own as a budding home grower, to your friend who’s […]
- The Nitty-Gritty Of Why You Should Add Dissolved Oxygen To Water In Hydroponic And Peat-Based Cannabis Growing
- Hard Candy: What’s Happening With Washington’s Impending Ban On Weed-Infused Sweet Treats?
- Bucks Fizz: Marijuana Money Entices Coca-Cola And Pepsi
- Light Club: LED Grow Lights Now Outshining HID Grow Lights For Cannabis Growers
- Colombian Gold: Forget Canada, Could The Next Global Cannabis Leader Be Colombia?
- Get The Sleep Of Your Dreams With These Tried And Tested Nightly Cannabis Routines
- Canadian Marijuana Legalization: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly
- Mixed Greens: How To Grow More Than One Cannabis Strain At The Same Time