We all know about the beloved active chemical compound tetrahydrocannabinol, more commonly known as THC. It’s an amazing painkiller and appetite stimulant that can encourage a feeling of calm in those who partake. It can also give you a sense of euphoria, sedation and drowsiness in the form of that familiar psychoactive high. However, cannabis […]
Tag Archives | High
During the celebration of Hanukkah, latkes are traditionally made to commemorate the miracle of a small amount of oil burning for eight days in the candles of the Temple of Jerusalem. Potato pancakes have been a tradition since the 1800s, based on a recipe that dates back to the Middle Ages. Latkes, while generally made […]
When planning a cannabis experience, typically the most common question asked is, “Indica or sativa?” And though deciding between the two can be beneficial in a vague, get-in-and-get-out sort of way, a truly customized cannabis experience will require the consideration of another important component in cannabis: terpenes. Terpenes are the fragrant oils produced in the […]
It happens sometimes to those of us who grow and consume lots of marijuana on a regular basis. We get to that point where no matter how much weed you consume, you no longer feel high. The preferred scenario when ingesting cannabis is that within a few seconds or minutes of taking it into your […]
Marijuana comedian, actor, cancer survivor, and drug war victim Tommy Chong is voice-starring in an animated 3-D movie you’ve just got to see high. Chong’s crazy role as a yak is in the Disney movie Zootopia. The movie is full of fun, cute animal characters, with a fast-moving and intelligent plot, and absolutely crazy animation […]
- A Roundhouse Kick To Roundup: Cannabis Community Backs Groundskeeper Who Took On Scotts And Won
- Is Medical Marijuana The Cure Bell’s Palsy Patients Have Been Waiting For?
- As The World Burns: What It’s Like Growing Cannabis During The Climate Crisis
- On The Streets Of Philadelphia, You’ll Be Less Likely To Get Busted For Weed
- Just Say Meh: What Happens When A Grower Goes To Marijuana Anonymous?
- Beers And Buds: Will Brewers Get The Crossfade Right?
- Fear And Self-Loathing: Growing Cannabis Strains That Have Antidepressant Effects
- Pharmacists Help With Everything, From Viagra To Vicodin. So Why Not Cannabis?