In the past 15 years, one of the most important movements in the wider community of cannabis breeders, growers and consumers has been the shift in focus to CBD strains. Interestingly, CBD (cannabidiol) and CBN (cannabinol) were at one time the scorned cannabinoids that the community wanted as little to do with as possible. THC […]
Tag Archives | high-CBD
As a cannabis cultivator and consumer who’s spent much of his weed career procuring and breeding strains devoid of cannabidiol and cannabinol (better known respectively as CBD and CBN) while increasing percentages of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), I’ve long resisted the growing hype surrounding CBD medical marijuana strains. Until about seven years ago, when the medical benefits […]
Across the country, countless individuals are using cannabis to find relief for various health concerns. Among these individuals are children — many of whom face severe, life-altering conditions — who have found cannabis to be one of the only treatments that has made a significant beneficial difference to their lives. However, due to state legalities, […]
I did a cannabis sampling business trip to Colorado and Oregon, home of thriving legal cannabis retailers. I bought the best buds and concentrates dispensaries had to offer. None of it was as tasty or stony as what I grow and sell. Yes, they had cannabis food and drinks I can’t manufacture. That stuff is […]
Thanksgiving is a sweet time of year—a chance to break from work, eat home-cooked meals, tune up the marijuana grow room, reunite with family and friends. The Thanksgiving holiday started when European immigrants who came to North America hundreds of years ago expressed thanks not only because they made it across the Atlantic to get […]
UPDATE: AMENDMENT 2 ON THE FLORIDA, 2014 BALLOT WAS DEFEATED DUE TO LOBBYING MONEY FROM DONALD TRUMP-BACKER SHELDON ADELSON. THE SAME MEASURE IS ON THE BALLOT AGAIN IN 2016. This November, 2014m a Florida medical marijuana ballot initiative (Amendment 2, it’s called) is up for a vote. Florida Governor Rick Scott (a right-wing Medicare fraudster) […]
When a recent study came out saying a component of marijuana helps fight epilepsy, those of us who grow and use whole marijuana wished the media had reported the entire story. But it never does. It always buys into the usual “silver bullet” approach that the medical-pharmaceutical-prohibitionist complex uses with marijuana. Instead of using high-CBD whole […]
- Canada’s Senate Passes Legislation For Recreational Cannabis
- Mystery, Miracle Or Magic: Are Your Cannabis Plants Intuitive?
- ‘Mary Janes: The Women Of Weed’ Isn’t Just Another Stoner Film
- Garage Grow Or Basement Buds? What’s The Best Place For Indoor Cannabis Cultivation?
- Organizations Fighting To End The War On Weed And Racial Inequality In The Cannabis Community
- Cannabis Producers Who Leave The Smallest Carbon Footprint Will Make The Biggest Splash
- Weed Influencers Talk Marketing Your Marijuana And What Type Of Pot They Prefer
- Cryptocurrency PotCoin Sponsors Dennis Rodman At Trump, Kim Jong Un Peace Summit In Singapore