California brewmasters Lagunitas Brewing Company — known for rolling as many joints as it has IPA hops — has now ventured into the creation of cannabis-infused adult beverages with a non-alcoholic, hop-flavored drink called Hi-Fi Hops. “It takes a lot of good weed to make great beer,” said Lagunitas founder Tony Magee in 1993, the […]
Tag Archives | Heineken
Alcohol producer Constellation Brands is venturing where no major booze merchant has dared to go, with a play intended to captivate the taste buds of marijuana enthusiasts and bust into new markets. The owners of the popular beer brand Corona announced this week they’ve invested in Canadian medical marijuana company Canopy Growth Corporation, the world’s […]
- Want Your Cannabis Farm To Be Ecologically Beneficial? Try Regenerative Agriculture
- Oregon’s Cannabis Excess: What Are They Going To Do With All That Extra Stash?
- Growing Medical Marijuana As A Treatment For Parkinson’s Disease
- Scents & Sensibility: 10 Tricks For Cultivating Maximum Terpene Concentration In Your Cannabis
- Room Raider: Learn From One Unlucky Cannabis Grower How To Avoid A Police Raid
- Clean And Green: A Cannabis Grower’s Guide To Grow-Room Sanitation
- Patent Zero: If Big Business Continues To Pursue Cannabis Patents, What Will Happen To Small-Scale Growers And Breeders?
- Rick Scott Is Doing Everything He Can To Prevent Florida Patients From Smoking Medical Marijuana