Every day you operate your indoor cannabis grow room, you’re forking out money on electricity to run your grow lights. Light is, after all, an essential nutrient for your plants. You want every watt of electricity that goes into your grow lights to generate light energy that reaches leaves, so they can engage in life-sustaining […]
Tag Archives | Heat
Behold! The heartbreak of crumbly, brown, brittle, overdried cannabis bud, devoid of scent, taste, moisture and crystal. So overdried that they’ve lost the resinous stickiness that gives buds their bag appeal, and clever consumers won’t buy them. It’s all too often a cruel end to a successful season of growing. Disappointed growers often seek help […]
This is the final post in our four-part series about marijuana grow-room air conditioning. If you haven’t read the previous three articles, please take a look to find out about air conditioning your grow room, fundamental grow-room cooling issues, and dealing with contractors and electricians. The most important takeaway from this series is that amateurs […]
Just ask marijuana growers in British Columbia, Washington, Oregon, Northern California, and other parts of the West: Climate change is real, and it’s impacting marijuana growers everywhere. Big Buds grow team member Alan is a professional indoor cannabis grower near Vancouver, Canada. This summer, the neighboring forests are burning fiercely, with some of the worst […]
- Want Your Cannabis Farm To Be Ecologically Beneficial? Try Regenerative Agriculture
- Oregon’s Cannabis Excess: What Are They Going To Do With All That Extra Stash?
- Growing Medical Marijuana As A Treatment For Parkinson’s Disease
- Scents & Sensibility: 10 Tricks For Cultivating Maximum Terpene Concentration In Your Cannabis
- Room Raider: Learn From One Unlucky Cannabis Grower How To Avoid A Police Raid
- Clean And Green: A Cannabis Grower’s Guide To Grow-Room Sanitation
- Patent Zero: If Big Business Continues To Pursue Cannabis Patents, What Will Happen To Small-Scale Growers And Breeders?
- Rick Scott Is Doing Everything He Can To Prevent Florida Patients From Smoking Medical Marijuana