To fully understand why cannabis legalization will not be complete and legitimized until federal legalization happens, one only has to consider the case of Florida politician Nikki Fried. As a lobbyist and the Democratic candidate for the office of Florida agriculture commissioner, the state’s legal medical marijuana industry has been one of Fried’s most important […]
Tag Archives | HB 307
- From Doom To Bloom: How Medical Marijuana Helped One Girl Overcome Her Grand Mal Seizures
- This Session Is Over: What AG Sessions’ Ousting Means For The Cannabis Community
- The Truth About Veterans And Medical Marijuana
- Mexican Supreme Court Declares Cannabis Prohibition Unconstitutional: Is Legalization On The Horizon?
- A Tale Of Two Mikeys: Cannabis Kingpin BigMike Making Waves In LA With Mike Tyson
- Will Thailand Become The First Nation In Asia To Legalize Cannabis?
- Midterm Elections 2018: Weed Proves A Whopping Winner
- In Austria, The Hills Are Alive — With The Sound Of Marijuana Regulation Rollback