I’ll admit it: I’m one of those “big-time” black-market cannabis growers the federal government has warned you about and would love to see locked up in prison. But you know what? They’ll never catch me. I’ve been in the marijuana game for 21 years, producing the finest commercially grown weed in the world, and have […]
Tag Archives | Hash Plant
Legendary marijuana seed breeder Dutch Passion has given us the inside scoop on its newest strains. The team has created four new feminized strains to suit a wide variety of grower and consumer tastes, including a high-THC autoflowering strain and a pure CBD (cannabidiol) strain. Celebrating 30 years in business last year, Dutch Passion is […]
Tourtière is a hearty and savory meat pie generally made of ground beef, pork or veal. Hailing from the French-Canadian province of Quebec, tourtière is traditionally served during dinner on Christmas and New Year’s Eve. The popularity of this down-to-earth pie spread across the Great White North, with generations of French-Canadian families also enjoying the […]
Matzo balls are an Ashkenazi Jewish dumpling made from matzo meal, fat, eggs and water, served in a chicken broth. It’s a staple soul food that’s consumed during Passover and Hanukkah equally, for Friday sabbath — and, really, anytime someone is feeling under the weather, especially during the cold and flu season of winter. Matzo […]
Traditional African peanut stew, or groundnut stew, is a hearty soup made from peanuts and local indigenous ingredients. This flavorful dish can vary in consistency of the broth, from thick and creamy to a thin quality, depending on what part of the African continent it originates from. It can contain fish, beef, chicken, lamb or […]
In our continuing series on heritage marijuana strains every grower should try to cultivate at least once, we’ve shown you how to grow Northern Lights, Neville’s Haze, Afghani #1 and Skunk #1. Today we’re looking at three more strains that were ubiquitous in grow rooms worldwide and in Dutch marijuana coffee shops during the 1980s […]
In the past two decades I’ve had the pleasure of growing marijuana from Sensi Seeds genetics. As captained by marijuana seed legend Ben Dronkers, Sensi Seeds is one of the oldest Dutch cannabis seed companies and its catalogue of genetics is a foundation for marijuana genetics worldwide. With strains like Silver Haze, Jack Herer, Ed […]
- Unchartered: California Moves One Step Closer To A State Cannabis Bank
- Raising Arizona: Subcool Rises From the Ashes To Bring You New Strains, New Extracts
- Anti-Cannabis Crusaders Claim Marijuana Grow Ops Are Like Meth Labs. Say What Now?
- National Pleasure: Largest Study About Weed And Sex Is Coming
- In Colorado, Pot Is Prospering — Which Could Mean A Big Win For Affordable Housing
- Good Medicine: These CBD Medical Marijuana Strains Will Boost Your Grow — And Your Bank Balance
- Women And Weed: Madrone Stewart Tells Us Why Growers Don’t Have To Be Guys
- Marinol Vs. Marijuana: Are Synthetic Forms Of Cannabis More Effective At Pain Management Than The Real Thing?