From the moment a cannabis seed or clone is planted in soil — or any growing medium, for that matter — its every need is taken into consideration. Temperature, CO2, light cycles, timing the water and compost — nothing is left to chance. Then, the minute those plants are harvested, each bud is handled with […]
Tag Archives | harvesting
In a remote valley of Northern California’s Sierra Nevada mountain range, at an altitude of around 4000 feet, my friend Greg had a Christmas tree and marijuana farm. Having grown up in the region, he’d carefully selected the valley and the farm’s location after hiking a good chunk of the mountain range since he was […]
Whether it’s oil, cotton or tomatoes, every product experiences fluctuations in price that can have dire consequences for its industry — though rarely do we see an item with as unstable a price point as the modern (legal) marijuana market. When Westword first covered the legal sale of recreational marijuana in Denver back in 2014, […]
Marijuana growers usually work in secret, even in legal marijuana states. But then we begin to wonder… is there a way for me to find legal weed jobs? Yeah, that’s the ticket… a job just like a regular job, except it involves marijuana! A job that gives me a paycheck and health insurance. Legal weed […]
Growing marijuana is often an alone or lonely activity. For the sake of ensuring absolute safety, many of us never tell anyone we grow marijuana. We’ve seen what happens when the wrong people know you’re a marijuana grower. It can get messy. So we tend our plants alone, spending many hours in solitude because we […]
I walked into a Kush dab den, and all the marijuana growers in the house were couchlocked in front of a big-screen television. While I checked out their dab rigs, and seven different brands of butane honey oil, they sat quietly. Something really hot must be showing on that big-screen television, I thought to myself […]
Like you, I want to do everything right so my marijuana buds have their maximum THC, flavor, aroma, weight and attractiveness. The simple fact is that you can do everything right all the way to harvest time, but then if you make mistakes, you degrade your precious buds. Your harvesting process starts several weeks before […]
Harvesting your marijuana is the crucial point in your season. It improves, or ruins, all the weeks of work you and your hydroponics marijuana plants have done. How you harvest and when you harvest are key factors in the value of your hydroponics marijuana crop. In our previous article on marijuana harvesting, drying and curing, […]
- Simply Silica: How Adding Silica To Your Grow Op Will Help You Cultivate Bigger, Better Buds
- La Vita Alta: What’s Happening With The Changing Face Of Cannabis In Italy?
- The Nitty-Gritty Of Why You Should Add Dissolved Oxygen To Water In Hydroponic And Peat-Based Cannabis Growing
- Hard Candy: What’s Happening With Washington’s Impending Ban On Weed-Infused Sweet Treats?
- Bucks Fizz: Marijuana Money Entices Coca-Cola And Pepsi
- Light Club: LED Grow Lights Now Outshining HID Grow Lights For Cannabis Growers
- Colombian Gold: Forget Canada, Could The Next Global Cannabis Leader Be Colombia?
- Get The Sleep Of Your Dreams With These Tried And Tested Nightly Cannabis Routines