Whether you’re in a medical marijuana state, a legalized marijuana state, or a fascist drug war state ( like Oklahoma, Texas, Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Indiana, Ohio, etc.), you might be looking at your back yard and thinking how you’d love to grow outdoor marijuana there. I’ve been a backyard guerilla marijuana grower for nine years, […]
Tag Archives | guerilla growing
Marijuana training techniques such as pruning, shaping, and topping marijuana plants increases yield, make marijuana plants easier to work with, opens the plant canopy for better light absorption and give you more bud for the same amount of space. One day I was with another professional marijuana grower on a a visit to a wine […]
- Want Your Cannabis Farm To Be Ecologically Beneficial? Try Regenerative Agriculture
- Oregon’s Cannabis Excess: What Are They Going To Do With All That Extra Stash?
- Growing Medical Marijuana As A Treatment For Parkinson’s Disease
- Scents & Sensibility: 10 Tricks For Cultivating Maximum Terpene Concentration In Your Cannabis
- Room Raider: Learn From One Unlucky Cannabis Grower How To Avoid A Police Raid
- Clean And Green: A Cannabis Grower’s Guide To Grow-Room Sanitation
- Patent Zero: If Big Business Continues To Pursue Cannabis Patents, What Will Happen To Small-Scale Growers And Breeders?
- Rick Scott Is Doing Everything He Can To Prevent Florida Patients From Smoking Medical Marijuana