There are tiny pests and pernicious diseases that can rob you of your hydroponics medical marijuana crops. In a previous article, we discussed gray mold that can rot your buds virtually overnight. In this current article, we talk about annoying creatures called fungus gnats that are a problem in many hydroponics medical marijuana gardens. Fungus […]
Tag Archives | Growing Medical Marijuana
Topping is another technique that has to be mastered in order to maximize your Medical Marijuana production. It also seems to be really misunderstood as I am always getting forum questions on when to top and when not to top. As soon as my clones have rooted well and have started to grow, I chop […]
Throughout the past 20 years, I have tried almost every possible way to cultivate our favorite Medical Marijuana plants, and while hydroponic growing is certainly faster and more productive, I have developed a soil that performs extremely well with very little guess work. I don’t have to worry about PH or PPM (parts per million). […]
I’d like to introduce myself for those of you that might not have heard of me. I have worn many hats in my life, a dealer, a grower, a breeder, a photographer, a journalist, and marijuana enthusiast. The label that fits me best is simply “Weed Nerd,” as I love everything about growing cannabis and […]
- The Nitty-Gritty Of Why You Should Add Dissolved Oxygen To Water In Hydroponic And Peat-Based Cannabis Growing
- Hard Candy: What’s Happening With Washington’s Impending Ban On Weed-Infused Sweet Treats?
- Bucks Fizz: Marijuana Money Entices Coca-Cola And Pepsi
- Light Club: LED Grow Lights Now Outshining HID Grow Lights For Cannabis Growers
- Colombian Gold: Forget Canada, Could The Next Global Cannabis Leader Be Colombia?
- Get The Sleep Of Your Dreams With These Tried And Tested Nightly Cannabis Routines
- Canadian Marijuana Legalization: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly
- Mixed Greens: How To Grow More Than One Cannabis Strain At The Same Time