Growing marijuana outdoors gives bigger yields when you trim and shape your plants during the first weeks of summer. Your outdoor cannabis plants should be at least 3-4 feet tall by June 27. Using clean, sharp pruning tools, remove all branches and sucker shoots within 1-2 feet of the ground. Next…find branches deep in the […]
Tag Archives | growing marijuana outdoors
I had a nice summer off from indoor marijuana growing. I’m growing marijuana outdoors at a remote guerilla site, and thanks to BigBudsMag.com, I knew how to select the site, how to prep it, how to install plants, how to feed and water them, and how to protect them from rip-offs including the police. I […]
Your outdoor marijuana plants need protection from enemies—both human and non-human. You’ll see an embedded video in this article about some guy finding a marijuana garden in the woods. Not fun for the grower. Marijuana enemies are especially problematic when you’re growing marijuana outdoors, but marijuana’s enemies can also harm indoor hydroponics marijuana. This article […]
As climate change and other factors create an unprecedented, catastrophic water shortage in California and other Western states, outdoor marijuana growers are increasingly accused of harming ecosystems by using “too much water.” We’ve long known that Mexican cartel marijuana growers clear-cut trees, use poisons, heavy machinery, and industrial fertilizers, divert rivers and streams, tap aquifiers, […]
Outdoor marijuana growing season is here! In a previous article for outdoor marijuana success, growers found out about top killer outdoor marijuana strains that grow fast and produce large harvests with lots of THC outdoors or in well-ventilated greenhouses. In this article, you get more tips on outdoor marijuana growing logistics and tactics… If you […]
We talked before about how Mexican cartel marijuana growers clear-cut trees, use poisons, heavy machinery, and industrial fertilizers, divert rivers and streams, start fires, trash the land, kill native wildlife and habitat, and use firearms and vicious dogs to guard their crops. We also noted that a small but dangerous percentage of American and Canadian […]
- Rare Breeds: Growing Unique Connoisseur Cannabis Strains That No One Else Has
- Canada’s Senate Passes Legislation For Recreational Cannabis
- Mystery, Miracle Or Magic: Are Your Cannabis Plants Intuitive?
- ‘Mary Janes: The Women Of Weed’ Isn’t Just Another Stoner Film
- Garage Grow Or Basement Buds? What’s The Best Place For Indoor Cannabis Cultivation?
- Organizations Fighting To End The War On Weed And Racial Inequality In The Cannabis Community
- Cannabis Producers Who Leave The Smallest Carbon Footprint Will Make The Biggest Splash
- Weed Influencers Talk Marketing Your Marijuana And What Type Of Pot They Prefer