In 2015, Colombia legalized medical marijuana — but it’s actually been legal to cultivate up to 20 plants for personal use since Law 30 was enacted in 1986. President Juan Manuel Santos signed the medical marijuana bill into law two years ago, with the Ministry of Health and Social Protection responsible for writing regulations and […]
Tag Archives | Grow
Canada is leading the way on cannabis reform as one of the first countries to legalize the plant nationwide. It was one of the main promises Justin Trudeau pledged while on the prime ministerial campaign trail in 2015, and after being elected to office, he wasted no time in fulfilling that promise. Since stepping into […]
For thousands of cannabis growers throughout the USA, the months of October and November represent more than just fall, Halloween and Thanksgiving. These months also represent trim season. In the leadup to this period, some growers and budding cultivators relocate to California and Oregon to make money that they’ll live off for the rest of […]
In this week’s installment of Pot On The Patio, Brown Dirt Warrior waxes poetic on the therapeutic benefits of growing your own marijuana on the patio. Be in your own space, do your own thing and avoid the politics of guerilla gardening – you will thank yourself for it later! Grab your beer and […]
- Keeping The Cannabis Industry SAIF: Oregon Insurance Paves The Way For Cannabusiness & Workers
- Traveling with Weed This Holiday Season? We Got You Covered
- Black Friday, Cyber Monday “Up There With 4/20” As Holiday Sales Boost Cannabis Industry.
- The Who’s Who You Don’t Know In Canada’s Cannabis Industry
- Swimming In The Sea Of Green: High-Density Marijuana Growing
- Social Media 101: If You Have A Cannabis Grow Op, Then It’s Time To Get Savvy With Online Marketing
- First Medical Cannabis Cultivation Licenses Awarded In Colombia: But What Does It Mean For Small-Scale Growers?
- Cannabis Gift Guide: The Best Ideas For The Weed Lover In Your Life