If you took a break from indoor marijuana growing, here’s how to prep for your new season. Approximately 65% of indoor hydroponics marijuana growers take summers off so they can avoid high electricity bills, summer pests and diseases…and to have summer fun in the sun. Some indoor growers grow outdoor marijuana from May through October, […]
Tag Archives | Grow Room
Sometimes I look at other people’s marijuana gardens and notice their buds are phatter and stickier than mine and I wonder how they do it. I used to think it was only because they spent thousand more dollars on their marijuana grow room than I did, or they had better marijuana genetics to start with. […]
One of the most challenging things for marijuana growers is what to do when pests or diseases attack your crop. And of those many attackers, powdery mildew is one that can drive you crazy because it keeps coming back after you think you beat it. Powdery mildew is actually a fungi. It travels via spores […]
You’ve probably heard reports about kids taken away from parents who grow or use marijuana. Parents who smoke cigarettes, drink booze, have firearms in the home, or give their kids junk food are generally left alone. I just read about a case where parents left loaded guns easily accessible for their pre-teen son who’d told […]
After harvesting a few crops, it’s a good idea to see how efficiently you are growing your medical marijuana. The efficiency rating is really a comparative tool that the grower can use to see if their gardening skills are improving or have plateaued (hopefully in a state of exceptional results). For the sake of simplicity […]
Whether you live in a medical marijuana state or not, if you’re growing kind bud like Kush, Haze, Blue Dream, Diesel or LA Confidential, it’s worth hundreds of dollars per ounce and home invasion rip-offs love stuff that’s worth that much. We’re seeing so many medical marijuana dispensary robberies, and there are a lot of […]
There’s an old saying that cleanliness is next to godliness. A grow room for marijuana holds true to that saying. By taking simple steps in maintaining a clean marijuana grow room you will reduce the risk of getting pests and disease while maintaining higher yields. Here are a few simple steps than can help you […]
Like most marijuana growers, I was ecstatic when I heard in 2005 that Showtime was debuting a television show called Weeds centered on a suburban mom who sold and grew marijuana. Now here we are in the seventh season, and so much has changed for Weeds, not all of it for the better. But first […]
- Simply Silica: How Adding Silica To Your Grow Op Will Help You Cultivate Bigger, Better Buds
- La Vita Alta: What’s Happening With The Changing Face Of Cannabis In Italy?
- The Nitty-Gritty Of Why You Should Add Dissolved Oxygen To Water In Hydroponic And Peat-Based Cannabis Growing
- Hard Candy: What’s Happening With Washington’s Impending Ban On Weed-Infused Sweet Treats?
- Bucks Fizz: Marijuana Money Entices Coca-Cola And Pepsi
- Light Club: LED Grow Lights Now Outshining HID Grow Lights For Cannabis Growers
- Colombian Gold: Forget Canada, Could The Next Global Cannabis Leader Be Colombia?
- Get The Sleep Of Your Dreams With These Tried And Tested Nightly Cannabis Routines