As someone who’s been growing and selling black market marijuana since 1993, I’m here to tell you that black market marijuana growers are the most courageous revolutionaries in America. If not for the tens of thousands of us home growers who’ve been growing weed domestically for decades, there wouldn’t be a “legal” marijuana industry. We […]
Tag Archives | grow op
In 1996, voters legalized California medical marijuana by passing Proposition 215. It was the country’s first successful medical marijuana ballot proposal, and it started the marijuana legalization revolution that we see today in Colorado, Oregon, Washington, Michigan and other states. In October 2015, Governor Jerry Brown and the California legislature killed Prop. 215, making life […]
Every job has occupational hazards, and marijuana growing is no exception. Let’s take a look at occupational hazards of marijuana growing that you want to avoid… You Can Get Shocked or Electrocuted: You can die in a marijuana grow room because of the potentially lethal combination of electricity and water. Read this article about marijuana […]
Maybe you’ve experienced it—instead of looking forward to taking care of your marijuana plants, you resent it. It seems your cannabis plants kind of own your life, and marijuana growing is a lot of work. When it happened to me, I found ways to put the fun back into marijuana growing, and here’s how I […]
John Abrams (not his real name) believed George W. Bush when Bush said Iraq had weapons of mass destruction, including nuclear weapons, and that Iraq was involved in 9-11. He joined the Marines, spending three and a half years in Iraq and one year in Afghanistan. Seriously injured by a roadside bomb, Abrams came home […]
My marijuana grower friends Paul and Cathy seemed to be a very happy couple, until one day Cathy told Paul she wasn’t in love with him anymore and had been dating guys behind Paul’s back. Paul and Cathy had been together six years, and were in the middle of their most ambitious marijuana growing project […]
- Sea Of Love: Dive Into These Strains For A Thriving Sea Of Green
- From Taxation To Overzealous Cops, How Will Black Market Growers Survive Legalization?
- Sessions’ Obsession With Regression On Possession
- Clone Wars
- The Good Germin’: How To Germinate Old Weed Seeds And Bring Them Back To Life
- Vermont Becomes First Grow-Friendly State To Legalize Cannabis Via State Legislature
- Minority Report: How California’s Cannabis Industry Is Leading The Fight For Diversity
- Grow Better, Know Better: What Is Explosive Growth And How Do You Get It For Your Cannabis Grow Op?