I’m a hydroponics store manager and the editor of this magazine told me people wanted to know more after I wrote an article about what nutrients are best for marijuana. I said pretty much all I had to say about hydroponics nutrients and organic fertilizers in that article. Now it’s good for me to tell […]
Tag Archives | Grow Lights
When you grow marijuana indoors, light is one of the most basic essential “foods” you have to provide your plants. And also one of the most misunderstood. Some of the misunderstanding comes because the hydroponics and lighting industries only recently started figuring out that marijuana gives you the heaviest yields and the most THC when […]
When I stepped back and had my Tiger Woods moment after I harvested and smoked the first marijuana plant I ever grew, I knew two things for sure: I had to learn how to do growing marijuana properly, and I wanted to avoid the mistakes I made in my first marijuana grow. I embarked on […]
There’s an old saying that cleanliness is next to godliness. A grow room for marijuana holds true to that saying. By taking simple steps in maintaining a clean marijuana grow room you will reduce the risk of getting pests and disease while maintaining higher yields. Here are a few simple steps than can help you […]
- Simply Silica: How Adding Silica To Your Grow Op Will Help You Cultivate Bigger, Better Buds
- La Vita Alta: What’s Happening With The Changing Face Of Cannabis In Italy?
- The Nitty-Gritty Of Why You Should Add Dissolved Oxygen To Water In Hydroponic And Peat-Based Cannabis Growing
- Hard Candy: What’s Happening With Washington’s Impending Ban On Weed-Infused Sweet Treats?
- Bucks Fizz: Marijuana Money Entices Coca-Cola And Pepsi
- Light Club: LED Grow Lights Now Outshining HID Grow Lights For Cannabis Growers
- Colombian Gold: Forget Canada, Could The Next Global Cannabis Leader Be Colombia?
- Get The Sleep Of Your Dreams With These Tried And Tested Nightly Cannabis Routines