Northern California fires. Hurricane Irma. Hurricane Harvey. Hurricane Maria. Not to mention all the tropical storms and subsequent floods that hurt many marijuana growers this year alone. Heartbreaking numbers of grow ops were wiped out, and in some worst-case scenarios, growers even lost their homes and loved ones. These catastrophes have led growers to ask […]
Tag Archives | grow chamber
In our series on how to grow pot, we’ve shared the basics, and also done focus articles on reverse osmosis water, and the differences in systems used to grow pot. Now we’re looking at a crucial choice all cannabis growers make: where to grow pot. Here are your site options: Outdoors in your back yard, […]
In our first article in this series, we spoke about the limitations and benefits of growing marijuana in small spaces. One thing to focus on: your small marijuana garden needs fresh air coming into it, and it needs stale, heated air vented out of it. Some pre-made grow chambers and tents come with ready-made, built-in […]
Marijuana legalization is gaining ground in America. In places where legalization happens, it changes very crucial factors for marijuana gardeners. Those factors include the size, location, and configuration of your marijuana growing space. In places where it’s still illegal to grow cannabis, growers tend to use smaller, more clandestine spaces to grow in. These include […]
- Hard Candy: What’s Happening With Washington’s Impending Ban On Weed-Infused Sweet Treats?
- Bucks Fizz: Marijuana Money Entices Coca-Cola And Pepsi
- Light Club: LED Grow Lights Now Outshining HID Grow Lights For Cannabis Growers
- Colombian Gold: Forget Canada, Could The Next Global Cannabis Leader Be Colombia?
- Get The Sleep Of Your Dreams With These Tried And Tested Nightly Cannabis Routines
- Canadian Marijuana Legalization: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly
- Mixed Greens: How To Grow More Than One Cannabis Strain At The Same Time
- The End Of An Era? Dutch Coffee Shop In Operation Since The ’70s May Be Shuttered Forever