As a marijuana grower and marijuana journalist, I frequently visit grow shops to study the hydroponics nutrients products they sell. While it’s true that almost any fertilizer will provide enough nutrition so marijuana plants can complete their life cycle, it’s also true that marijuana plants grow the fastest and produce the heaviest harvests, with the […]
Tag Archives | Grotek
Marijuana plants eat various things so they can produce the buds you love. Your crop consumes photons (light) and carbon dioxide (CO2) through its leaves. Plants consume oxygen, hydrogen and water through their roots. Cannabis also consumes 12 essential fertilizer elements through its roots, which is why the quality and configuration of hydroponics nutrients, soil, […]
Marijuana growers in legal marijuana states know all too well that pot prices drop because of marijuana legalization. In California, bud that used to sell for $2000 a pound is now selling for $1400 or less. In Colorado ten years ago, black market sellers supplied 100% of the market. Now, only a third of the […]
Full, big resin glands loaded with THC are what we want more of on our marijuana flowers. The important news today is when you feed the earth element silicon to your marijuana crops as potassium silicate, you get verifiable, significant increases in THC, crop health, growth rates, and productivity. Let’s take a look at the details… […]
People sometimes ask BigBudsMag.com why we mention Advanced Nutrients so often. The reason is we care only about what works best for you as a marijuana grower. We’re all marijuana growers here. We know nutrients make a big difference in how potent and profitable your marijuana grow op is. One of the first things we did when […]
I manage a busy hydroponics store in California, one of the main states where marijuana growing is a big money enterprise and marijuana growers always ask me which hydroponics nutrients and organic fertilizers are best. I tell them stick with the “Big Four” hydroponics nutrients manufacturers. In order of quality, productivity, and effectiveness, the Big Four […]
- Rare Breeds: Growing Unique Connoisseur Cannabis Strains That No One Else Has
- Canada’s Senate Passes Legislation For Recreational Cannabis
- Mystery, Miracle Or Magic: Are Your Cannabis Plants Intuitive?
- ‘Mary Janes: The Women Of Weed’ Isn’t Just Another Stoner Film
- Garage Grow Or Basement Buds? What’s The Best Place For Indoor Cannabis Cultivation?
- Organizations Fighting To End The War On Weed And Racial Inequality In The Cannabis Community
- Cannabis Producers Who Leave The Smallest Carbon Footprint Will Make The Biggest Splash
- Weed Influencers Talk Marketing Your Marijuana And What Type Of Pot They Prefer