Captain Hooter is a veteran American cannabis connoisseur who has been living in the Netherlands for three years. When a friend asked him what he thought was Amsterdam’s best coffee shop, he decided to visit all 167 of them. “Wow. What a mess,” he tells BBM in a revealing interview. A few months ago, Captain […]
Tag Archives | Green House
It was an exceptional travel party on an exceptional mission: Owners and staff of 21 Dutch coffee shops flew to Canada in March to visit three large licensed producers of cannabis. Touring these huge legal grow operations caused mixed emotions among the travel party, ranging from optimism about the future, to jealousy and frustration leveled […]
The Dutch government has revealed new details about the experiment with regulated cannabis production to supply the country’s iconic coffee shops. The experiment will last four years and a commission has been installed to design and monitor the legislation. However, coffee shop proprietors are warning against too many rules and restrictions, and too little diversity. […]
- Hard Candy: What’s Happening With Washington’s Impending Ban On Weed-Infused Sweet Treats?
- Bucks Fizz: Marijuana Money Entices Coca-Cola And Pepsi
- Light Club: LED Grow Lights Now Outshining HID Grow Lights For Cannabis Growers
- Colombian Gold: Forget Canada, Could The Next Global Cannabis Leader Be Colombia?
- Get The Sleep Of Your Dreams With These Tried And Tested Nightly Cannabis Routines
- Canadian Marijuana Legalization: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly
- Mixed Greens: How To Grow More Than One Cannabis Strain At The Same Time
- The End Of An Era? Dutch Coffee Shop In Operation Since The ’70s May Be Shuttered Forever