How do you describe a High Times Cannabis Cup to a 62-year-old from the Midwest who’s never smoked pot? After a few feeble attempts describing chilled-out scenes and surreal moments viewing pounds of marijuana that in many US states would equal jail time, it felt best to let experience be the guide. So, on a […]
Tag Archives | Grateful Dead
In the decades-long battle against cannabis prohibition, when growing and possessing cannabis was illegal everywhere in the United States, a handful of brave soldiers stood out as leaders in the battle — and all of them were persecuted because of it. Dennis Peron, long considered the father of medical marijuana, was shot by police, but […]
Any time you’re transporting marijuana, you risk getting busted by highway police. Highway police profiling and drug interdiction zones account for a significant percentage of the hundreds of thousands of marijuana arrests that occur every year in America. Part of the threat comes from the government’s designation of “High Intensity Drug Trafficking Areas” (HIDTA) that […]
- This Oregon Association Is Empowering Women To Become Successful Ganjapreneurs In Their Own Right
- A Roundhouse Kick To Roundup: Cannabis Community Backs Groundskeeper Who Took On Scotts And Won
- Is Medical Marijuana The Cure Bell’s Palsy Patients Have Been Waiting For?
- As The World Burns: What It’s Like Growing Cannabis During The Climate Crisis
- On The Streets Of Philadelphia, You’ll Be Less Likely To Get Busted For Weed
- Just Say Meh: What Happens When A Grower Goes To Marijuana Anonymous?
- Beers And Buds: Will Brewers Get The Crossfade Right?
- Fear And Self-Loathing: Growing Cannabis Strains That Have Antidepressant Effects