I’ll admit it: I’m one of those “big-time” black-market cannabis growers the federal government has warned you about and would love to see locked up in prison. But you know what? They’ll never catch me. I’ve been in the marijuana game for 21 years, producing the finest commercially grown weed in the world, and have […]
Tag Archives | Gorilla Glue
It’s a rare treat when someone who’s bred and sold hundreds of thousands of marijuana seeds lets us into his world to tell us how he became one of the world’s top producers of cannabis strains. We’re fortunate to have the exclusive, fascinating backstory of Tony, the man who founded and owns award-winning Dutch marijuana […]
Have you noticed strain names slowly disappearing from labels on the dispensary shelves? If you haven’t, you better believe there’s a new movement afoot. It’s a shift to decommission genetic lineage from product packaging, transforming your favorite strains from their usual indica, sativa, hybrid classifications into more horticulturally ambiguous consumer products. Forget Sour Diesel and […]
During the celebration of Hanukkah, latkes are traditionally made to commemorate the miracle of a small amount of oil burning for eight days in the candles of the Temple of Jerusalem. Potato pancakes have been a tradition since the 1800s, based on a recipe that dates back to the Middle Ages. Latkes, while generally made […]
I did a cannabis sampling business trip to Colorado and Oregon, home of thriving legal cannabis retailers. I bought the best buds and concentrates dispensaries had to offer. None of it was as tasty or stony as what I grow and sell. Yes, they had cannabis food and drinks I can’t manufacture. That stuff is […]
It’s the third week of August and I’m four weeks into a nine-week bloom phase. It’s been a wickedly hot summer. Hotter and more humid than anyone around here can remember. I had to buy a $435 portable Honeywell 12,000 BTU air conditioner because my three-ton whole-house unit couldn’t handle three 1000-watt HID lights and keep […]
- Unchartered: California Moves One Step Closer To A State Cannabis Bank
- Raising Arizona: Subcool Rises From the Ashes To Bring You New Strains, New Extracts
- Anti-Cannabis Crusaders Claim Marijuana Grow Ops Are Like Meth Labs. Say What Now?
- National Pleasure: Largest Study About Weed And Sex Is Coming
- In Colorado, Pot Is Prospering — Which Could Mean A Big Win For Affordable Housing
- Good Medicine: These CBD Medical Marijuana Strains Will Boost Your Grow — And Your Bank Balance
- Women And Weed: Madrone Stewart Tells Us Why Growers Don’t Have To Be Guys
- Marinol Vs. Marijuana: Are Synthetic Forms Of Cannabis More Effective At Pain Management Than The Real Thing?