Cannabis growers in Europe often labor under harsher anti-drug laws and less favorable environmental conditions than growers in the legalized states of the USA and post-prohibition Canada. And yet, our friends across the pond are breeding and growing spectacular cannabis strains. Indeed, many exceptional European varieties of cannabis are unheard of in North America, but […]
Tag Archives | Gorilla Glue #4
Buying, trading, selling, and shipping marijuana clones has become big business since full marijuana legalization took hold in Colorado, California, Oregon, Washington, and other states. If you live in a legalized marijuana state such as California, you can get marijuana clones from sellers such as you see here, here, and here. If you live in […]
Just in time for outdoor marijuana growing season, Subcool Seeds releases a resin bomb new strain called Cosmic Glue, which is a greatly improved version of Gorilla Glue #4. This powerful, deliciously gooey new strain was produced by Subcool’s long-time strain-breeding collaborator Heroes Of The Farm (HOTF), a legendary, Oregon-based cannabis breeding venture. HOTF created some […]
First, there was bud. Then there was sieved hashish. Then there was bubblehash and dry sift, and solvent extracts like butane honey oil, shatter, and budder. Now comes the newest and perhaps safest and strongest processed marijuana product: rosin. This solventless cannabis concentrate can be made quickly and easily from whole bud or from non-solvent […]
I gotta tell you, it’s hard to keep up with new marijuana strains. With marijuana legalized in several states, cannabis breeders are working overtime to create new marijuana strains. But most of the new marijuana strains are merely knockoffs of older cannabis strains. They aren’t worth the hype. Fortunately, the BigBudsMag.com marijuana grower team has […]
Editor’s Note: This post was originally written in April, 2014 and has been updated for accuracy, comprehensiveness and timeliness. Imagine growing monster marijuana plants so sturdy, productive and vigorous that you harvest branch-bending, gooey buds loaded with delectable scent, taste, cannabinoids and terpenoids. What do you need so you can grow such monster marijuana plants? […]
Jack Herer is a marijuana hero, a man who worked tirelessly to tell the history of marijuana criminalization while insisting that marijuana be legal. Now let’s take a look at a strain I’ve named in honor of Jack– Jack’s Cleaner. You may not have heard of the strain Jack’s Cleaner, but among collectors of elite […]
- Corona Beer Maker Goes In Big On Cannabis, With Another $4 Billion Investment In Canopy Growth
- Keep Cannabis Green: What To Do With Your Weed Wastewater So It Won’t Wound The World
- This Oregon Association Is Empowering Women To Become Successful Ganjapreneurs In Their Own Right
- A Roundhouse Kick To Roundup: Cannabis Community Backs Groundskeeper Who Took On Scotts And Won
- Is Medical Marijuana The Cure Bell’s Palsy Patients Have Been Waiting For?
- As The World Burns: What It’s Like Growing Cannabis During The Climate Crisis
- On The Streets Of Philadelphia, You’ll Be Less Likely To Get Busted For Weed
- Just Say Meh: What Happens When A Grower Goes To Marijuana Anonymous?