When it comes to strain selection, seasoned cannabis aficionados tend to be particular and deliberate in their choices, regardless of THC levels. Many medical marijuana patients know that THC isn’t the only component required to produce the strongest effects, or even maintain a long-lasting, high-intensity buzz if that’s all you’re after. Although THC remains a […]
Tag Archives | Ghost Train Haze
Like other Colorado cannabis consumers, Trevor was a self-described weedhead who celebrated when medical and recreational marijuana were legalized in his home state in 2000 and 2012, respectively. He thought legalization would decrease his marijuana costs, give him alternatives to the cannabis black market, and greatly increase the variety of cannabis products he could buy. […]
I read an article saying Subcool (the founder of Subcool TGA marijuana seeds) may be dying from a respiratory disorder. It worried me that he might become too ill to do marijuana seed breeding, so I decided I better start buying his strains right away. I looked at the Subcool TGA strain list. Almost every […]
There’s something in the air that marijuana growers don’t like—powdery mildew. This hardworking spore floats around in the air, and also lives on leaves, other surfaces and materials, and in soil. If you’re unlucky, powdery mildew spores find your cannabis leaves and infects them. The infection looks like clumped, sticky sand poured onto your marijuana […]
- Rare Breeds: Growing Unique Connoisseur Cannabis Strains That No One Else Has
- Canada’s Senate Passes Legislation For Recreational Cannabis
- Mystery, Miracle Or Magic: Are Your Cannabis Plants Intuitive?
- ‘Mary Janes: The Women Of Weed’ Isn’t Just Another Stoner Film
- Garage Grow Or Basement Buds? What’s The Best Place For Indoor Cannabis Cultivation?
- Organizations Fighting To End The War On Weed And Racial Inequality In The Cannabis Community
- Cannabis Producers Who Leave The Smallest Carbon Footprint Will Make The Biggest Splash
- Weed Influencers Talk Marketing Your Marijuana And What Type Of Pot They Prefer