When you’ve been in the game for as long as I have, you repeatedly hear cannabis growers asking the same familiar question: Is it better to grow marijuana from clones or from seeds? Some growers insist on clones, while others stand behind seeds. If you want the most from your grow op, the real answer […]
Tag Archives | Germination
Cannabis seedlings are wise little gurus. You can learn a lot from them if you know how to understand the wisdom they’re trying to share. I’m one of those growers who cultivates predominantly from seeds, sometimes germinating three to six different marijuana strains at the same time. Because I’ve studied my seedlings and taken notes […]
Marijuana seeds are a gold mine of genetic information that helps you bring new, exciting, rare marijuana strains into your grow room. Unless you’re fortunate enough to live in a state where marijuana seeds can be legally bought and sold, you’re likely getting your stock from seed banks, sometimes known as seed resellers. Most marijuana […]
Before there were marijuana clones and mother plants, there were marijuana seeds, the foundation of the cannabis industry. And here’s some big news for you: The price of quality marijuana seeds is going up while availability is going down. If you were waiting to buy seeds of the famous, scintillating heritage or landrace marijuana strains […]
As is usual for me, I hit the great outdoors to grow marijuana in the open air this summer and give my indoor marijuana growing space and my air conditioners a well-deserved rest. It’s now mid-October, and in about two weeks I’ll be done harvesting and manicuring my outdoor crop. The weather’s getting cooler and […]
When you want to germinate marijuana seeds, what’s the best way to do it? Before you germinate marijuana seeds, you have to get good seeds. If the marijuana seeds are shiny, gray, green, extremely black or brown, or cracked, they’re not much good. They may be immature, or old, or have been poorly handled and […]
I am a medical marijuana grower who lives where it’s hard to buy good marijuana, hashish, other cannabis concentrates, marijuana seeds, and marijuana clones. There aren’t any medical marijuana dispensaries where I live. So I have a 2,000-watt indoor hydroponics marijuana garden, and I grow most of my marijuana plants from seed. I’ve relied on […]
- Rare Breeds: Growing Unique Connoisseur Cannabis Strains That No One Else Has
- Canada’s Senate Passes Legislation For Recreational Cannabis
- Mystery, Miracle Or Magic: Are Your Cannabis Plants Intuitive?
- ‘Mary Janes: The Women Of Weed’ Isn’t Just Another Stoner Film
- Garage Grow Or Basement Buds? What’s The Best Place For Indoor Cannabis Cultivation?
- Organizations Fighting To End The War On Weed And Racial Inequality In The Cannabis Community
- Cannabis Producers Who Leave The Smallest Carbon Footprint Will Make The Biggest Splash
- Weed Influencers Talk Marketing Your Marijuana And What Type Of Pot They Prefer