Cleanliness is next to godliness, as they say. And in a cannabis grow room, sanitation is critical to the overall success of your grow program. Yet, it often appears overlooked by many a grower, particularly the small-scale cultivators or those just starting out. “Personally, I think it is horrifically overlooked,” says Christopher Sloper, consultant to […]
Tag Archives | Fungicide
In a previous article, we explained that using pesticides like Avid, Eagle 20, and Floramite on marijuana plants could damage growers, consumers, the environment and cannabis plants. Currently agricultural and landscaping poisons are not recommended for use on marijuana, and it’s unlikely any ever will be, because these poisons can be harmful to consumers when […]
- A Roundhouse Kick To Roundup: Cannabis Community Backs Groundskeeper Who Took On Scotts And Won
- Is Medical Marijuana The Cure Bell’s Palsy Patients Have Been Waiting For?
- As The World Burns: What It’s Like Growing Cannabis During The Climate Crisis
- On The Streets Of Philadelphia, You’ll Be Less Likely To Get Busted For Weed
- Just Say Meh: What Happens When A Grower Goes To Marijuana Anonymous?
- Beers And Buds: Will Brewers Get The Crossfade Right?
- Fear And Self-Loathing: Growing Cannabis Strains That Have Antidepressant Effects
- Pharmacists Help With Everything, From Viagra To Vicodin. So Why Not Cannabis?