In a previous article, we explained that using pesticides like Avid, Eagle 20, and Floramite on marijuana plants could damage growers, consumers, the environment and cannabis plants. Currently agricultural and landscaping poisons are not recommended for use on marijuana, and it’s unlikely any ever will be, because these poisons can be harmful to consumers when […]
Tag Archives | Floramite
There’s a dangerous problem permeating our growing marijuana community: poisoned crops. And it’s not a new problem. Forty years ago, during then-President Richard Nixon’s war on drugs, covert marijuana growers were spraying and aerosolizing harmful Big Agriculture pesticides and fungicides on their outdoor and indoor plants — and not much has changed today. Even though […]
- Weed Wise: Top Toking Tips For Beginner Marijuana Consumers
- Want Your Cannabis Farm To Be Ecologically Beneficial? Try Regenerative Agriculture
- Oregon’s Cannabis Excess: What Are They Going To Do With All That Extra Stash?
- Growing Medical Marijuana As A Treatment For Parkinson’s Disease
- Scents & Sensibility: 10 Tricks For Cultivating Maximum Terpene Concentration In Your Cannabis
- Room Raider: Learn From One Unlucky Cannabis Grower How To Avoid A Police Raid
- Clean And Green: A Cannabis Grower’s Guide To Grow-Room Sanitation
- Patent Zero: If Big Business Continues To Pursue Cannabis Patents, What Will Happen To Small-Scale Growers And Breeders?