This is the second part of our two-part series about your body’s endocannabinoid system, the complex regulatory mechanism that interacts between the nervous and endocrine systems. The endocannabinoid system is a major component of your body’s life-sustaining processes that maintain your physical and psychological health — and cannabis directly affects it; the endocannabinoid system makes […]
Tag Archives | fibromyalgia
If you love cannabis because you feel bad unless you consume it, then you could be suffering with a little-known medical syndrome called clinical endocannabinoid deficiency (CECD), which may be impacting your health and happiness. To fully understand how CECD could be affecting your life, you must first understand how your body works. Your body […]
Patients are increasingly turning to medical marijuana to deal with neuropathic and chronic pain, because cannabis has proven a more effective, non-addictive pain-management option than pharmaceutical medicines. Neuropathic and chronic pain are bedeviling and varied in the discomfort they cause the sufferer. Some pain is due to central nervous conditions and diseases like cancer, or […]
New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy recently announced a major expansion to the state’s Medical Marijuana Program. According to NBC Philadelphia, the governor recently held a press conference to announce the expansion, which includes lowering fees for patients and caregivers, adding five more qualifying conditions, and introducing new legislation to increase monthly product limits for individual […]
Although the Cornhusker State borders the Centennial State, Nebraska isn’t nearly on the same page as Colorado when it comes to sensible cannabis policy. Back in December 2014, Nebraska and Oklahoma attempted to sue Colorado for its cannabis policing, claiming in the lawsuit that “the State of Colorado has created a dangerous gap in the […]
Online marijuana advertising is everywhere. One reason we don’t have a comments section here at BigBudsMag.com is because so many online marijuana advertisement scams show up on YouTube, High Times, Facebook, and other online marijuana-related comments forums. We don’t want our website used by ripoff online marijuana advertisers. Following is actual unedited text from online […]
- From Doom To Bloom: How Medical Marijuana Helped One Girl Overcome Her Grand Mal Seizures
- This Session Is Over: What AG Sessions’ Ousting Means For The Cannabis Community
- The Truth About Veterans And Medical Marijuana
- Mexican Supreme Court Declares Cannabis Prohibition Unconstitutional: Is Legalization On The Horizon?
- A Tale Of Two Mikeys: Cannabis Kingpin BigMike Making Waves In LA With Mike Tyson
- Will Thailand Become The First Nation In Asia To Legalize Cannabis?
- Midterm Elections 2018: Weed Proves A Whopping Winner
- In Austria, The Hills Are Alive — With The Sound Of Marijuana Regulation Rollback