Following its unanimous recommendation last April, the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has this week given its stamp of approval for a medication called Epidiolex, made from a compound found in cannabis. The drug — which is derived from a key component in cannabis called cannabidiol (CBD) and does not contain THC, the high-inducing, […]
Tag Archives | FDA
Sooner or later, all commercial growers will hear the knock of compliance inspectors at their door, announced or unannounced, welcome or very unwelcome. In fact, if you’re a licensed producer in an established market, you’re probably already accustomed to inspectors at your facility. But that doesn’t make inspection less troubling. Laws change. Maintaining staff compliance […]
Call it a 420 miracle — the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has unanimously recommended approval of a medication called Epidiolex, made from a compound found in cannabis. The drug — which is derived from a key component in cannabis called cannabidiol (CBD) and does not contain THC, the high-inducing, psychoactive constituent of pot […]
For decades, cannabis (and cannabis consumers) have faced unnecessary scrutiny resulting in protracted legal battles, monetary losses, domestic conflicts, and unemployment for thousands of Americans. Although the scope of cannabis’s legal status is evolving to match the views of the general public, some employers are slow to join the game. However, just because cannabis is […]
I looked into medical marijuana pain relief because I was addicted to opioid painkillers. Those opioids made me weak, sleepy, constipated, depressed, off-balance… and they’re potentially fatal. Eventually, I was classified as addictively dependent on opioids. Friends advised me to use medical marijuana, but I’d never used marijuana before and was scared to try it […]
- Want Your Cannabis Farm To Be Ecologically Beneficial? Try Regenerative Agriculture
- Oregon’s Cannabis Excess: What Are They Going To Do With All That Extra Stash?
- Growing Medical Marijuana As A Treatment For Parkinson’s Disease
- Scents & Sensibility: 10 Tricks For Cultivating Maximum Terpene Concentration In Your Cannabis
- Room Raider: Learn From One Unlucky Cannabis Grower How To Avoid A Police Raid
- Clean And Green: A Cannabis Grower’s Guide To Grow-Room Sanitation
- Patent Zero: If Big Business Continues To Pursue Cannabis Patents, What Will Happen To Small-Scale Growers And Breeders?
- Rick Scott Is Doing Everything He Can To Prevent Florida Patients From Smoking Medical Marijuana